1. Promotion begins on January 24, 2017 and ends on February 28, 2017 and all entries must be transmitted no later than that date. The drawing is open to residents of the United States and Canada only (void where prohibited), and entrants must be 18 years of age or older. Employees (and their dependents and immediate household members) of Progressive Awareness Research Inc., their advertising and promotional agencies, and sponsoring companies of this promotion are not eligible to participate.
2. No Purchase Necessary. If you purchased any of the items on this page, you will have automatically been entered into the drawings you selected and you do not need to enter again. All fields on the online entry form must be filled out completely to be entered to win. Incomplete entry forms are void. It is the entrants responsibility to make sure all of their contact details (name, e-mail address and phone number) have been entered correctly. Every effort will be made to contact the winners via e-mail. One entry per household is allowed. Entries submitted using bot or automated technology are ineligible and may be deleted. Progressive Awareness and Eldon Taylor assume no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries or for any computer, online, telephone, or human error or technical malfunctions that may occur. All entries become the property of Progressive Awareness and Eldon Taylor, and will not be acknowledged or returned. To enter the drawing without making the purchase, send a postcard to Progressive Awareness Research Inc., P.O. Box 1139, Medical Lake, WA 99022 USA with your name, address, email, phone number and "Enter Choices and Illusions Drawing". Postcard entries must be received by February 28, 2017.
3. Prizes and Odds of Winning. The drawing for all prizes will be held on or around February 28, 2017. The prizes are:
Grand Prize 1: A customized InnerTalk® library for $500.
* Substituting prizes is not allowed. Cash equivalent will not be awarded for any prize. Any applicable federal, state, and/or local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. The drawing is void where prohibited. All drawings will be conducted by Progressive Awareness Research, Inc.
4. Validation, Acceptance, and Notification. All prize winners will be selected in a random drawing. By entering, participants agree to be bound by these official rules. The winners for all of the grand prizes will be announced in Eldon Taylor's InTouch newsletter on or around February 28, 2017. The winners will also be notified via e-mail. The winning prizes must be claimed by March 15, 2017. If a prize has not been claimed at that time, a second drawing will take place. If this second drawing prize is not claimed by April 1, 2017 then the prize will be forfeited.
5. General information. Progressive Awareness and Eldon Taylor are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (ii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; (iii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Progressive Awareness Research, Inc. that may cause the drawing to be disrupted or corrupted; (iv) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Grand Prizes, or acceptance, possession, or use of the Grand Prizes, or from participation in the drawing; or (v) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the drawing. Progressive Awareness Research, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the drawing at any time if a computer virus, bug tampering, unauthorized intervention, or other technical problem of any sort corrupts the administration, security, or any other unforeseen situation.
Sponsored by Progressive Awareness Research, Inc.